At Triumph Packaging Group, we are committed to promoting sustainable practices and to being a responsible steward of our natural resources. Our entire organization utilizes its talents and resources for the betterment of our community and environment.
In 2010, Triumph Packaging Group achieved SFI Chain of Custody Certification. SFI is a non-profit organization committed to promoting sustainable practices and responsible forest management. We are proud to have such a highly respected credential.
The ‘Go-Green Awareness’ initiatives at Triumph Packaging Group are:
• Continuous Improvement Commitment
• Reduce Waste and Reduce Energy Consumption
• Improve Material Efficiencies
• Reduce C02 Emissions
• VAP Programs and CONEG Certifications
• Recycling Program for both Offices and Operations